Join the leadership of SIBA|GITA: Nominate for the Board
The election process for the Spatial Industries Business Association Limited board of directors has opened with a call for nominations. There are 5 elected Director positions currently open for nomination.
Nominations close 25 August.
Each elected member serves for a period of one year with an option to stand for re-election for further terms.
We are seeking board members who share SIBA|GITA's vision to:
Promote our industry's role in growing a prosperous and sustainable region by
- Ensuring the role and value of the spatial industry in the broader economy is recognised and utilised;
- Being the trusted partner on matters of importance for the spatial community; and
- Play an active role in the design and implementation of the proposed merge with SSSI.
Actively seek to increase the market share of our industry, and collaboratively improve commercial returns by
- Partnering with selected industry sectors reliant upon spatial information; and
- Facilitating the application of spatial innovation, research and development in business.
Deliver business benefits for our members, by
- Sustaining a vibrant, diverse and growing community of businesses benefiting from spatial information; and
- Ensuring access to a skilled and capable workforce.
Nominations will close on 25 August 2021, and the shortlist of candidates will be available on the SIBA|GITA website from 24 September 2021.
Voting for candidates will run from 4 October to 11 November 2021, prior to the Annual General Meeting to be held on 25 November 2021.
The nomination submission form can be found here.