QLD Knowledge Conversation 21st June: The Future of Urbanville
Some of the things we will discuss in our hypothetical city are:
· disruption is a trajectory away from “normal”
· it usually involves destroying something in order to create something new
· disruption is most distressing to people who can’t/won’t adapt
· is not always about technology
· occurs across variable timeframes
· is a signal of deep change
We will have some guest panelists from our SIBA|GITA Board and Branch as well representatives from Griffith University and the UN.
Please come and help us discuss and decide the future of Urbanville. This will be a fun and interactive session followed by some networking drinks at the Ship Inn after the discussion.
The room will be open from 5pm but we will start at 5:30
The formal discussion will last approximately until 6:30
We will then move to the Ship Inn for a beverage and to continue the discussions in a less formal setting
We hope you can join us.
Click here to register for your free ticket